Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

# 0037: The Differences

Today at lunch, my little boy took a big bunch of grapes out of the box. "Whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa-o..." he said very excitedly as he pulled the bunch out by the stem!
"Are you gonna eat all those," I asked him? He answered with more "whoa" s, dropped them on his plate and dug in.
His older sister was sitting next to him with a skeptical look on her face. She said, "I don't think he's going to eat all those."
"Whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa-o..." was about all he could say (he's a little Joey Lawernce in training).


Pretty typical convo, right? Typical boy with eyes bigger than his stomach. Typical unimpressed girl living in reality about these crazy "feats of strength".
I had to laugh. I love that I get to see for myself, up close these major differences right there in my own kitchen.
These kids may be "typical", but they keep me entertained! I love seeing these typical differences between boy and girl. I love being able to enjoy both of them and have fun with their distinctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment