Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

# 0038: My Growth

I have developed a "growth" on my right hip... It's a really chunky, giggly, slobbery, adorable growth. I guess we've entered into the "attachment" or "separation anxiety" phase. It took him longer to get here than it took the other two. Actually, he detaches easier than the other two did, which is kind of good since there is the other two.


I love that little growth! Most days it feels like I'm walking through mud to get things done around the house because of the neediness of this age, but I know from experience that this growth wont hang on forever. In just a matter of days he'll be crawling. Still, it's good for him to sit and play with a basket of toys while I type up a blog post every now and then.
Oh!- Did you think I was going to talk about Reason # 0038 being my growth as a mother? Oh yeah- there's that, too...


No comments:

Post a Comment